InstructionsFirst Semester admission hi selection hranpa awm lovin form theh lut hmasa apiang (seat a full hma) pawm a ni ang.
ADMISSION NOTICE/NEWS: https://gjc.ac.in/post/notice/0/624
Mizo tawngin admission tih dan hrihfiahna: Youtube link
1. Read these instructions before you proceed.
2. Admission form links are given below (or the left side for desktop users). After clicking on the link you will find detailed instructions on how to fill-up the form. Read them carefully.
3. Students are requested to fill-up the form cautiously to avoid typing mistakes.
4. First Semester students should not mix-up between marksheet and certificate. You need Class X certificate and Class XII marksheet to complete the admission.
5. All students need to upload passport-size photo for official use.
6. Before you upload the files, make sure they are readable.
7. Use correct email address; confirmation will be mailed. If you do not have email, you can use other's email.
1. Instructions te hi uluk takin chhiar hmasa ang che.
2. Admission form fill-up na tur link hi a hnuai ah tarlan a ni (computer atang a online tan ding lam-ah). Link-a i luh hnu-ah form fill-up dan tur chipchiar a ziah a ni.
3. Form i fill-up laiin uluk taka chhut tur a ni.
4. First Semester te tan certificate leh marksheet hriatpawlh loh tur. Admission form fill-up na-ah Class X certificate leh Class XII marksheet i mamawh dawn.
5. Zirlai zawng zawng ten passport-size thlalak upload tel a ngai dawn a; hei hi official a hman tur a ni.
6. I file upload tur te a fiah em tih chian hmasa ang che.
7. Email ah confirmation a thlen dawn avangin email dik hmang ang che. I nei lo a nih chuan, midang ta a hman theih.
For queries, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Info: 5th semester students can change their core subject. Students willing to change their core subject must take permission from the head of department (of new core subject).
Admission fee and applicable charges
|Semester||Fee amount||Convenience fee||Payment gateway||GST||Total|
|1st||₹ 2610.00||₹ 10.00||₹ 54.00||₹ 9.47||₹ 2683.47|
|3rd||₹ 2060.00||₹ 10.00||₹ 42.24||₹ 7.48||₹ 2119.72|
|5th||₹ 2060.00||₹ 10.00||₹ 42.24||₹ 7.48||₹ 2119.72|
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- [EN] Do not refresh or press Back while transaction is processing.
[MZ] Transaction tih laiin Refresh emaw Back emaw hmeh loh tur.
- [EN] After transaction is completed, you need to wait until final confirmation/receipt is displayed on the screen.
[MZ] Transaction zawh hnuah receipt a lan hma chu nghah tur, Refresh emaw Back emaw hmeh loh tur.
- [EN] A confirmation is also sent to your email after payment is completed successfully. If confirmation receipt is not shown on the screen due to internet problem, you can check your email.
[MZ] I bank atanga pawisa transfer a zawh veleh confirmation e-mail kan thawn nghal a. Internet lamah buaina i neih a, i screen-ah confirmation a lang lo a nih chuan i email ah i check thei.
- [EN] To see the status of your admission, you can check from View admission form. You can also check the status of your payment from here.
[MZ] View admission form ah hian i admission form submit tawh i en thei a, i download thei bawk. Heta tang hian i payment kan dawng em tih pawh i check thei.
- [EN] Attached documents are used for validating your information. Check them before you upload. You admission may be cancelled if we cannot read your uploaded documents.
[MZ] Documents i upload te hi i upload hma-in a fiah em en chiang hmasa ang che. Fiah lo lutuk i upload a kan chhiar thei lo a nih chuan i admission kan cancel ang.
- [EN] For card payment, please make sure your card is activated for online transaction. If your card has never been used for online transaction before, you may need to activate first.
[MZ] Card hmanga pe tur tan: i ATM card kha online transaction atan i la hman ngai loh chuan activate phawt a ngai.
TERMS & CONDITIONSThese terms and conditions are valid for all visitors to this website. The website is maintained by Regga Technologies for Government Johnson College. The platform is to be used for students who are directly or indirectly related to the college. Direct relation refers to students who are already admitted to the college. Indirect relation refers to students who applied for admission and may or may not be admitted at a later stage. By continue using the website, visitors accept the following conditions.
- By using our services, users give us consent that you information will be stored in the system before they are submitted to the administrative office.
- A convenience fee or Rs. 10/- is applicable to all online transactions. If your payment is cancelled, we will refund the full amount with subject to the terms mentioned in Refund Policy.
- You can check the status of your payment from the website. If your money is deducted from your account, but the status shows "PENDING PAYMENT", you can contact the support number given on the website for resolution. The support team will track the payment from the payment gateway account and do necessary actions.
- Payments can be done using cards, UPI and wallets. Any information provided at the payment gateway is not manipulated or stored by us.
- Before starting the payment process, users must ensure that the address is correct. If payments are done in fake/fraudulent websites, we will not be responsible. Users may check the link given in the college website to ensure the use of correct website.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICYStudents must read and follow the instructions so that transaction issue can be avoided. Detailed instructions are displayed before starting the process of any fee payments.
A. Refund Policy related to technical issue
- Students may request for refund in case money is deducted twice from their bank account.
- The time for successful refund varies from 2-10 days after the refund is initiated. The refund amount will be transferred back to source (original payment) only, alternate bank details cannot be requested.
- In case of failure payment, if amount is deducted from your account and not received by us, the amount will be refunded automatically by the payment gateway.
- All requests for refund will be processed on an individual basis.
- Payment confirmation/slip is mandatory for refund request.
- Regarding Refunding of Admission Fees remitted by the Student, Govt. Johnson College follows the Refund of Fees framed by Higher & Technical Education Department, Govt. of Mizoram Notification No B.13017/5/2012-HTE/1 Dated Aizawl the 29th June, 2021 which are as under (1-3)
- 100% of fees remitted by the Student shall be refundable, if applied by the Student to the concerned College authority, within 10(ten) days, inclusive of the 10th date, from the date of remittance of the admission fees.
- 50% of the fees remitted by the student shall be refundable, if applied by the students to the concerned College authority, after 10(ten) days but before 15(fifteen) days, inclusive of the 15th Date, fron the date of remittance of the admission fees.
- Beyond 15(fifteen) days from the date of remittance of the fees no application(s) for refund of fees shall be entertained.
- He/She must submit written Application (Online) to the Principal’s Whatsapp No 9436154182. Indicating Name, Father’s Name, Fees Payment Receipt Number with Date, and Contact Phone Number.
- Fees payment Receipt must be attached in the Application.