TERMS & CONDITIONSThese terms and conditions are valid for all visitors to this website. The website is maintained by Regga Technologies for Government Johnson College. The platform is to be used for students who are directly or indirectly related to the college. Direct relation refers to students who are already admitted to the college. Indirect relation refers to students who applied for admission and may or may not be admitted at a later stage. By continue using the website, visitors accept the following conditions.
- By using our services, users give us consent that you information will be stored in the system before they are submitted to the administrative office.
- A convenience fee or Rs. 10/- is applicable to all online transactions. If your payment is cancelled, we will refund the full amount with subject to the terms mentioned in Refund Policy.
- You can check the status of your payment from the website. If your money is deducted from your account, but the status shows "PENDING PAYMENT", you can contact the support number given on the website for resolution. The support team will track the payment from the payment gateway account and do necessary actions.
- Payments can be done using cards, UPI and wallets. Any information provided at the payment gateway is not manipulated or stored by us.
- Before starting the payment process, users must ensure that the address is correct. If payments are done in fake/fraudulent websites, we will not be responsible. Users may check the link given in the college website to ensure the use of correct website.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICYStudents must read and follow the instructions so that transaction issue can be avoided. Detailed instructions are displayed before starting the process of any fee payments.
A. Refund Policy related to technical issue
- Students may request for refund in case money is deducted twice from their bank account.
- The time for successful refund varies from 2-10 days after the refund is initiated. The refund amount will be transferred back to source (original payment) only, alternate bank details cannot be requested.
- In case of failure payment, if amount is deducted from your account and not received by us, the amount will be refunded automatically by the payment gateway.
- All requests for refund will be processed on an individual basis.
- Payment confirmation/slip is mandatory for refund request.
- Regarding Refunding of Admission Fees remitted by the Student, Govt. Johnson College follows the Refund of Fees framed by Higher & Technical Education Department, Govt. of Mizoram Notification No B.13017/5/2012-HTE/1 Dated Aizawl the 29th June, 2021 which are as under (1-3)
- 100% of fees remitted by the Student shall be refundable, if applied by the Student to the concerned College authority, within 10(ten) days, inclusive of the 10th date, from the date of remittance of the admission fees.
- 50% of the fees remitted by the student shall be refundable, if applied by the students to the concerned College authority, after 10(ten) days but before 15(fifteen) days, inclusive of the 15th Date, fron the date of remittance of the admission fees.
- Beyond 15(fifteen) days from the date of remittance of the fees no application(s) for refund of fees shall be entertained.
- He/She must submit written Application (Online) to the Principal’s Whatsapp No 9436154182. Indicating Name, Father’s Name, Fees Payment Receipt Number with Date, and Contact Phone Number.
- Fees payment Receipt must be attached in the Application.